Dji Go would like to communicate with C1 - pop up message

Shut down DJI go go to iPad settings,notifications, left side you will see DJI go,disable there

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Shut down DJI go go to iPad settings,notifications, left side you will see DJI go,disable there

I have notifications disabled for DJI GO on my iPhone 6+, but still get the pop up message. Using GO 2.4.3 with iOS 10.0.1. I was previously having this issue with Litchi, but since the 10.0.1 iOS upgrade, I now have it with GO also.

I bow my head in embarrassment, I noticed mine is still doing it. I must of been using litchi instead of DJI that weekend and got mixed up. Hopefully they will fix in patch,pain to keep pressing allow. I'm sorry for the bad information.

Disable notifications for DJI go

will it solve the problem? I have an iPad mini 4 with iOS 10 and have this problem too and it sucks cause everytime I want to roll the camera pitch down fast I have to click on the screen :/

Just now updated ios to 10.0.2 and problem vanished! Great

I have to check what iOS 10 version I have but it should be the 10.0.1, I really hope to find a Update to 10.0.2 once I went home and hope it solves the pop up problem :)

I have just installed 10.0.2 and still get the popup. By disabling notifications what other type of messages am I also blocking?

Yeah I restarted my ipad mini 2 and it doesn't popup. Hopefully it stays away.

This is my very first time using my iPad mini2 (with 3g). I used to use my samsung s5 but I was getting frequent bunch of green lines and the screen would hiccup. The iPad mini 2 was what everyone recommended was one the the best and cheapest solutions but on my very first flight it acted just like my samsung s5. Is this normal or is it related to this bug as some have mentioned above?

Dji forum this to get the mod's attention. I have the same exact problem

I have the same issue, I by default have the C1 button assign to camera "down/up" and the C2 button I have left it to whatever the default was. To temporary remedy the popup, I assigned the C2 button to camera "down/up" with no probs at all.
thanks you for the hacks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.