DJI Go Indicator

Reaction score
Hello, in the screenshot attached, there is an indicator to the right of the screen.
I can't for the life of me figure out what it's for. I assumed gimbal angle, but the indicator never moves. Also, it never goes to the top. Any thoughts?

I have the latest Go update and all firmware updates.

Attachments

• Photo_2016-11-11,_1_08_09_PM.png
    Photo_2016-11-11,_1_08_09_PM.png
    457.6 KB · Views: 485
Confirmed that the issue remains. Gimbal wheel does not control up/down, however, I can control it on the screen.
The indicator is still not at the top.
Is there a setting to disable the gimbal wheel that I may have clicked? Can't find it anywhere.

That sounds like an issue with your remote and not the software. As far as I know there is no setting to disable the gimbal wheel. Can you reach the top when you do it on screen? With upward tilt enabled?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Got it... the Configuration 1, 2, 3 settings were all different. I didn't see that before. I assume these are presets that you can switch between, but can't find documentation on that. The issue was the Gimbal Tilt EXP setting set to 0 in one of the configurations. I set it to 100 and that resolved it.
For now, I have all three set the same and all appears good again. I did get the upwards tilt working, then disabled it.

Thanks again for responding.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj