DJI Go EWZ box keeps popping up, Litchi to the rescue

Reaction score
Sunday I took my P3S out in my front yard for a bit of flying around the neighborhood. As soon as I took off the DJI Go app began harassing me with the Enhanced Warning Zone notice. I've brought it up before that DJI is convinced that the warehouses and City Hall complex is some sort of school zone. So the entire city block and out 50 yards away is now covered in the DJI yellow EWZ area. I checked off the 2 boxes that bear responsibility and the conditions of use only to have it keep popping right back up a few seconds later.
So I landed the P3S, Force Stopped DJI Go and turned on Litchi. I flew for another 15 minutes without a single problem.
It's almost as if DJI, with its constant updates and glitches and the Enhanced Warning Zones where there is no reason for them, is trying to force us to use use third party software or ditch their products completely.
I've been trying to use DJI Go but the app just keeps getting worse and worse. I'm pretty much having to use Litichi for most of my flights and it has soured me so much that I'm looking at Parrot or Yuneec for my next sUAS.
Rant Off.

I had similar issues with GO two years ago. Constant nagging to upgrade, etc. plus crashing on every flight. I switched to Litchi and no more problems! My new V 2.0 now flies with Litchi and no NFZ or GEO limits show up. I was going to return it if I had to go back to DJI GO 4.

Enjoy Litchi!
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: Cellblock776

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z