Manuals for DJI Go/Go4 and Litchi

Reaction score
The documentation for DJI Go, Go4, and Litchi are worthless and really SUCK!!!

They say if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

I like solving problems, I have taken it upon myself to write manuals for DJI Go/Go4 and Litchi. The are available for download at my website www.goldwingnut.com/downloads

Feel free to download and use, all I ask is that if you want to share them with others share the download link and not the actual files. I'm trying to track the downloads of the manuals and can't do that with secondary distribution. Also, this will ensure you download the latest version as they are constantly under revision.

I'm also writing a manual for the Mavic Mini which should be completed in about 2 weeks.

If you have any feedback or suggestions I am open to them, just send me a message or email with your input.

Thanks,

Don

Man, you should charge DJI for this, it makes their instructions look like dogmeat.
I have watched their videos, and guys videos to understand all the underlying stuff in the DJIGO4 app. I recently bought my P4 used, and had to learn from ground up

Man, you should charge DJI for this, it makes their instructions look like dogmeat.
I have watched their videos, and guys videos to understand all the underlying stuff in the DJIGO4 app. I recently bought my P4 used, and had to learn from ground up
Thanks, exactly why I took the time to write these manuals.

Reactions: KachemakDiver

I like solving problems, I have taken it upon myself to write manuals for DJI Go/Go4 and Litchi. The are available for download at my website www.goldwingnut.com/downloads

Feel free to download and use, all I ask is that if you want to share them with others share the download link and not the actual files. I'm trying to track the downloads of the manuals and can't do that with secondary distribution. Also, this will ensure you download the latest version as they are constantly under revision.

I'm also writing a manual for the Mavic Mini which should be completed in about 2 weeks.

If you have any feedback or suggestions I am open to them, just send me a message or email with your input.

Thanks,

Don

Does Litchi know you rewrote the manaul, might want to ask if they want to host a copy, they are usually quite good at accepting help

Thanks,

Don
Excellent work, well done.

Great work. I'm DLing them now. I look forward to perusing them in depth.

Some companies will "contract" with someone who is able to write an accurate and easy-to-read manual especially when it's in a non-native language to the OEM. I've written a couple for a German company and it was very much worth my time (I was already working on the first one, for free, when I was contacted by the company). I ended up writing a couple manuals and providing some Self Help Pages on the company forum as an independent contractor.

Reactions: dronesky

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers