DJI Go app Will not open on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Reaction score
I recently purchased the P3 standard, and I own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Wifi 7" (sm-t210r) that is running the latest available operating system for this device (4.4.2). I downloaded the DJI go app and it wouldn't open. It pulls up a black screen, then crashes and says "Unfortunately, DJI GO has stopped". From there, I deleted the app and tried to reinstall it but kept having the same issue. After that, I uninstalled the app and tried to side load it but still had the exact same problem. From there, i tried the last thing i could think of, and factory restored the device and tried all previous avenues again with the same exact result. Is there anyone who has experienced this or know away around this problem? Its getting really frustrating.

Last edited:
I recently purchased the P3 standard, and I own a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Wifi 7" (sm-t210r) that is running the latest available operating system for this device (4.4.2). I downloaded the DJI go app and it wouldn't open. It pulls up a black screen, then crashes and says "Unfortunately, DJI GO has stopped". From there, I deleted the app and tried to reinstall it but kept having the same issue. After that, I uninstalled the app and tried to side load it but still had the exact same problem. From there, i tried the last thing i could think of, and factory restored the device and tried all previous avenues again with the same exact result. Is there anyone who has experienced this or know away around this problem? Its getting really frustrating.

Welcome to the Forum!
How about the first one?
Standard - Phantom standard
CANT CONNECT TO CAMERA

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl