dji go app latest version

Reaction score
got my p3pro 4 weeks ago, installed latest version of go app, and in trying to change from 4k to 1080 i find no option to do it. every screenshot of every video i see shows the earlier pilot app that looks nothing like my screen..i am new, but can usually sort out trying to solve things on my own. any help will be greatly appreciated....thanks

You got to connect AC with RC to see these settings. Once that's done you can click on the right side cam video toggle button. This the first button above red click button.

Also select the camera button on the above three buttons: shutter .....camera........settings

878cb3833611ea4b718badc6245394f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You got to connect AC with RC to see these settings. Once that's done you can click on the right side cam video toggle button. This the first button above red click button.

Also select the camera button on the above three buttons: shutter .....camera........settings

878cb3833611ea4b718badc6245394f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
thank you for your reply, i'll have time tomorrow to get connected and give it a shot. it's a bit embarassing to have to ask this, but i just could'nt find a video with my screenshot. thanks again...

i....followed your instructions for the video/camera screenshot selection, beautiful..can't believe i could'nt even stumble across that sequence...thank you.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers