Professional dji go app latest version

Reaction score
got my p3pro 4 weeks ago, installed latest version of go app, and in trying to change from 4k to 1080 i find no option to do it. every screenshot of every video i see shows the earlier pilot app that looks nothing like my screen..i am new, but can usually sort out trying to solve things on my own. any help will be greatly appreciated....thanks

alokbhargava

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
You got to connect AC with RC to see these settings. Once that's done you can click on the right side cam video toggle button. This the first button above red click button.

Also select the camera button on the above three buttons: shutter .....camera........settings

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
You got to connect AC with RC to see these settings. Once that's done you can click on the right side cam video toggle button. This the first button above red click button.

Also select the camera button on the above three buttons: shutter .....camera........settings

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
thank you for your reply, i'll have time tomorrow to get connected and give it a shot. it's a bit embarassing to have to ask this, but i just could'nt find a video with my screenshot. thanks again...

Reaction score
i....followed your instructions for the video/camera screenshot selection, beautiful..can't believe i could'nt even stumble across that sequence...thank you.....

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rkmobile