Dji go 4

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea if this new app is also for the P4? On Dji's forum they say that the P4 is listed in the drop down menu on the new app. Version 2.8.3 was the last version that I had no problems with.

DJI GO 4 is compatible with the P4, P4P, P4P+, Mavic Pro, and Inspire 2 (as of today).

Last edited:
It does not support the P4. Check out the supported aircraft list here:

DJI GO 4 - Android Apps on Google Play

Have you used it yet?

where is the list of supported aircraft? all i saw was the blurb indicating that P4P is supported and the screen shot below saying its used for P4,P4P,Mavic,Inspire 2.

376b6f35069f3d859ee3003e4190bd07.jpg

Waiting for my P4 to arrive and will test it out then - I normally use Litchi but the Go 4 app appears to have a neat full screen feature - swipe the screen and all the data display/telemetry is removed to give full view of the video feed. Swipe again to regain display..

Waiting for my P4 to arrive and will test it out then - I normally use Litchi but the Go 4 app appears to have a neat full screen feature - swipe the screen and all the data display/telemetry is removed to give full view of the video feed. Swipe again to regain display..
The existing GO app 3.1.0 has the same swipe feature.

Reactions: chazzm
thanks for the confirmation, i had a feeling Msinger hadn't used it yet (like the rest of us) and was parroting the app page.
DJI support said it's compatible via their chat. I'm not sure why they are not advertising it as such.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.