DJI GO 4 - where the green line between aircraft and home point is gone?

Reaction score
Hello all,
I just bought a new Phantom 4 Pro, after more than 1 year using the Phantom 3 Pro, so I had to intall the new DJI GO 4 to control my aircraft ...

I remember that DJI GO with my Phantom 3 Pro, in the map view had a green line starting from the aircraft linked to the registered home point, that was very usefull, because also when the aircraft was out of view, the green line helped a lot to speed up the return to home.

Where this green line now is gone?
Is there a setting inside DJI GO 4 App to activate it, or it has just been removed?

Thanks a lot for comments!

Hmm good question, I hadn't noticed that and I always found it very handy for bringing it back from distance

Slightly off topic but somewhat related: Is the radar-like directional display also missing for anyone else? I noticed it was absent during my first flight yesterday with the P4P+. I always found it to be especially helpful on the P3 for maintaining the RC's orientation vis-a-vis.the AC.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Little bump,
still nobody knows how to make the green line from aircraft to the home point become visible again?

Sorry for hijacking your thread. I think this is the toggle for that feature, no?

3e331716a6e40ff444611134c03bde05.jpg

Ouch ... on my ipad it is now white ...:eek: not easy to see as before...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31