DJI GO 4 - where the green line between aircraft and home point is gone?

Reaction score
Hello all,
I just bought a new Phantom 4 Pro, after more than 1 year using the Phantom 3 Pro, so I had to intall the new DJI GO 4 to control my aircraft ...

I remember that DJI GO with my Phantom 3 Pro, in the map view had a green line starting from the aircraft linked to the registered home point, that was very usefull, because also when the aircraft was out of view, the green line helped a lot to speed up the return to home.

Where this green line now is gone?
Is there a setting inside DJI GO 4 App to activate it, or it has just been removed?

Thanks a lot for comments!

Reaction score
Hmm good question, I hadn't noticed that and I always found it very handy for bringing it back from distance

Reaction score
Slightly off topic but somewhat related: Is the radar-like directional display also missing for anyone else? I noticed it was absent during my first flight yesterday with the P4P+. I always found it to be especially helpful on the P3 for maintaining the RC's orientation vis-a-vis.the AC.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Meta4

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Slightly off topic but somewhat related: Is the radar-like directional display also missing for anyone else? I noticed it was absent during my first flight yesterday with the P4P+.
The radar display is there for me on an Android device.

Reaction score
Little bump,
still nobody knows how to make the green line from aircraft to the home point become visible again?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
Ouch ... on my ipad it is now white ...:eek: not easy to see as before...

Reaction score
It's still there for me, both on my Mavic and P4P, Probably a setting.

Phantom Drones from EALLRC.com

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MayhemnMenace