DJI Go 4 version 4.1.12

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this version yet?

99246591bf2fafa4e2db8122c7fcb493.jpg

Dynamic Home Point, as described, seems useless to me. If it was regularly updating the home point to the controllers location I could see it being useful, though not commonly.

Sad to see no other needed improvements.

Has anyone tried this version yet?

99246591bf2fafa4e2db8122c7fcb493.jpg

Dynamic Home Point, as described, seems useless to me. If it was regularly updating the home point to the controllers location I could see it being useful, though not commonly.

Sad to see no other needed improvements.
Well I don't have a spark for the revised dynamic homepoint but took the new app out for a thrash this afternoon and all was normal. Except for the revised/updated geo fencing updates, everything is the same as before. I don't use the additional options with the previous updates, I just want to fly, film and celebrate a return to home with a beer 30 secs later.

How can RTH be affected flying in a NFZ when you can't fly into or even spin up in one .
Ya lost me there tevek .
Lost me at first also, I was flying in an area formerly free of any restrictions when the notification popped up. Apparently I was entering or already in a NFZ that I never knew existed (an old tourist dirt airstrip that is not in use) and the message informed me that my RTH would be affected accordingly. I and others have posted this message before.

Reactions: rvrrat14
OK I hadn't seen that before. I have tried to fly into one here ..we only have 1 small one.. and it wouldn't and tried in it to spin up the props but no go . Strange but nothing surprises me no more with DJI .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak