DJI GO 4 App Version on P4P+

Reaction score
So my P4P+ remote controller firmware is 01.01.01.01 but the DJI GO 4 App version that the system is running is only 4.0.0.

The latest available according to DJI's website is 4.0.1

Is there a way that I update the App separately to the controller or should the firmware updates take care of App updates too?

Last edited:
I'm always connected to the internet, either via WiFi or Hotspot when I'm not at home.

You update the GO app through the App Store for IOS systems. and I think it's the Play Store for Android.

P4P+ users are stuck waiting for DJI to push DJI GO 4 updates to our remote controller. And with the added DJI GSP Pro App which has just been released, I feel kind of annoyed that I didn't just get the pro and use an iPad as the screen.

RobertK
Why in those circumstances have bought the version with screen?
The P4Pro is available in two versions !
For my part, I have chosen the version Pro + to pass precisely me a Smartphone or Tablet offering not a brightness greater than 700 cd/cm2 in the best of cases, so that the screen of the Phantom 4 Pro + reached 1000 cd/cm2
The other reason is that in this way, if the system is closed (in the image of Mac OS X !) it is probably also more stable

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers