DJI Battery 6000mAh?

job2310 said:
Don't know about anyone else but I only buy batteries for my car from Chrysler. Can't trust another brand. [emoji3]

Your tune might change if your Chrysler was capable of flying at over 400' altitude... :) :D :lol: ;)

-slinger

gunslinger said:
job2310 said:
Don't know about anyone else but I only buy batteries for my car from Chrysler. Can't trust another brand. [emoji3]

Your tune might change if your Chrysler was capable of flying at over 400' altitude... :) :D :lol: ;)

-slinger

400'??? I only use mine to take selfies! :D

Cloud9 said:
I'm assuming this isn't the same company?
http://www.onbo-power.com/ONBO-DJI-Phan ... y-530.html
If we really start seeing 6000 mAh batteries for our Phantoms at a cheaper price that would be amazing

Alright, so I spoke to the company about the 6000 mAh batteries and here's what they had to say.

" Hello Chirs,

Please see the following answers:

1.Are they actual 6000 mAh batteries?

Please see the attached picture-"ONBO BATTERY-1"

2.What is the physical weight in grams?

Please see the attached picture-"ONBO BATTERY-2"

3.What kind of flight times can we expect with our Zenmuse gimbal and Gopro hero cameras?

Hover time:30mins,flight time:18mins+

4.How is the build quality? Is it the same quality as DJI's? Will they be able to fit inside as easily as the original batteries?

6 months warranty,and it will be better than origial,all will be clear once you tested.

5.Last, what is the price for them and when do they go on sale?

Edit: info removed as requested by seller

Please let me know if any interests to place an order for this one

Kind regards

ONBO C.,LTD"

I'm interested interested but I'm wondering how they fit 800 mAh into a chassis made for 5200 mAh

Attachments

• ONBO BATTERY-1.jpg
    ONBO BATTERY-1.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 535
  • ONBO BATTERY-2.jpg
    ONBO BATTERY-2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 562
This is what I got:
1,If you want to know how about our quality,welcome to make a sample testing

2,If the battery has quality problem,we will provide the warranty service.

3,6months warranty.

Kind regards 

I think I will risk and get two, as long as you can pay by PayPal and delivery cost and time is reasonable.

Looks to me like the eBay guy is just ordering a bulk of 100 and making himself $2k by shipping them to people. Clever. :)

Looks like the cost of delivery to me for two batteries is 58 dollars... With vat and import duty it makes it same price as 2 originals and I am not sure I will take the risk at the same price range...

un hombre said:
Looks like the cost of delivery to me for two batteries is 58 dollars, altogether 217... With vat and import duty it makes it same price as 2 originals and I am not sure I will take the risk at the same price range...

I was quoted $26 shipping to the UK for 2 batteries for a total of $185.64.

Bastards, they want twice as much to Ireland? Ridiculous...

un hombre said:
Bastards, they want twice as much to Ireland? Ridiculous...

They came back and told me it was the wrong shipping price. Should have been $46.

Anyway, I believe they're sold out now. They appear to be selling them quickly as they went from having several in stock, to 4 and then down to 1 while I tried to negotiate a better price. Lead time for new stock is 10 days.

I do not believe this being sold out story but whatever.

Give us your opinion when you receive yours. I will not take the plunge, high delivery cost plus duties make it almost the same price as original - too little difference to warrant the risk for me.

un hombre said:
I do not believe this being sold out story but whatever.

Give us your opinion when you receive yours. I will not take the plunge, high delivery cost plus duties make it almost the same price as original - too little difference to warrant the risk for me.

Don't think I'm doing it either. Couldn't negotiate a good enough price to make it worth the risk.

ilovecoffee said:
They haven't even gotten back to me, mind you I sent them an e-mail only a few hours ago....

They've responded to me within minutes on all my mails. Are you using the sales08 address?

Also I noticed that the only PayPal payment type they accept is the one that offers you no protection as its used to send money to friends and family.

I did not even notice that, about the payment protection type.

Yes, I have had a regular and quick chat with them over this email address as well, within minutes which is a bit strange as it was already very late in Hong Kong and I was surprised they were still answering emails. A positive sign, however I did not like the fact that when I was making my mind they all of a sudden notified me, that they have 4 batteries left and if I would like them than I have to order today, because they will sell out. It seems you have been told the same thing - if it is true or not, another story.

Still, really curious how they perform and if those were stocked in UK or Ireland for a reasonably lower price than DJI batteries, I might be tempted, but the way things currently are - nope, thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair