DJI Battery 6000mAh?

Its a pre-order advertisement.
How do you expect someone tested it yet ?
Anyway if its NOT a dji product and especially a battery, don't experiment with it.

ToThePoint said:
Anyway if its NOT a dji product and especially a battery, don't experiment with it.

Ya, because the DJI batteries have such a great track record...... :|

ToThePoint said:

Regardless if it's a preorder on eBay doesn't mean that these batteries have not been out in circulation or tested by someone here. Simple question. Btw ...Way to come off sounding like a douche for that response.

That's not even a picture of a 6000mAh battery...Its a stock photo...of the 5000mAh Battery. Probably a scam. :roll:

ToThePoint said:
Have you not heard of beta testing? I just posted such a question to the ebay seller... I'll bet he says "no, no beta testers" but we'll see.

It would be interesting to see if you actually get much more flight time out of a bigger and presumably heavier battery. Probably a little bit more. I'd be interested in seeing a head to head comparison of a stock DJI with one of these. Presuming it's not a scam that is.

Definitely something fishy with the photo... you can see the gray wrap inside the white plastic housing... looks like the battery cells are just as small as the original 5200mAh with the extra gap in there... If it IS a 6000mAh it sure as hell ain't gonna look like that.

If you recall, I asked the seller about beta testers. He skirted the detail of the question and responded (finally) like this: "These batteries are the exact same model as the ones we've sold previously, the 5400mAh, and you can see by the feedback that near to none have had any defects or malfunctions. The only difference between the two is the larger power capacity to provide longer flight time."

Not a good or direct response (and of course the "feedback" has to do with the description, sale, communication and delivery - not the operation - of the battery).

Don't know about anyone else but I only buy batteries for my car from Chrysler. Can't trust another brand. [emoji3]

ExtraKim said:
job2310 said:
Don't know about anyone else but I only buy batteries for my car from Chrysler. Can't trust another brand. [emoji3]

:lol:
I hope that you where ironic, if not :eek:

Indeed I was. :lol:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413375371491.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413375371491.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 632

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members