DJI Battery 6000mAh?

Guys... forget this one - or at least let other people test it first. Go with a Limefuel. It's a fairly well known and trusted name. $99 on Amazon with a 1 year guarantee. Amazon will deliver the goods, easy return... what's not to love?

http://www.amazon.com/Limefuel-Replacem ... mefuel+dji

But some sketchy product off ebay? Be careful. Your little buddy is going to be hundreds of feet in the air or out over a lake some day. You want a really reliable battery in there.

rbhamilton said:
Guys... forget this one - or at least let other people test it first. Go with a Limefuel. It's a fairly well known and trusted name. $99 on Amazon with a 1 year guarantee. Amazon will deliver the goods, easy return... what's not to love?

http://www.amazon.com/Limefuel-Replacem ... mefuel+dji

But some sketchy product off ebay? Be careful. Your little buddy is going to be hundreds of feet in the air or out over a lake some day. You want a really reliable battery in there.
Amazon's Limefuel 5400 mAh battery says it is currently unavailable.

Maybe NukeRC simply allows other entities to private brand (such as Limefuel) their DJI P2 Battery Knock-Off.
(or some other entity enabling these third party brands to sell a DJI form-fit alternative.)

Battery cell and chemistry technologies along with special know-how is rapidly on the move.
Perhaps this is what drives the 5400mAh and 6000mAh offerings in the same white plastic battery frame.

slothead said:

Really? Working for me. At least right up to the "select shipping" option. They even offered me 2 day shipping as an option. I'm in Canada at the moment so I'm going to wait until I'm back in the USA in a few weeks before I order to save on shipping but it looks available to me.

garrock said:
Maybe NukeRC simply allows other entities to private brand (such as Limefuel) their DJI P2 Battery Knock-Off.
(or some other entity enabling these third party brands to sell a DJI form-fit alternative.)
It's highly unlikely they are dealing with NukeRC who haven't been able to supply batteries for quite a long time.
Are they still in business?
Maybe this supplier just does what NukeRC, DJI and anyone else selling Phantom batteries does - goes to a battery manufacturer to get one made.

Making you pay using Paypal "gift" (which is not refundable as others have said) is a MAJOR 30ft red flag

rbhamilton said:
slothead said:

Really? Working for me. At least right up to the "select shipping" option. They even offered me 2 day shipping as an option. I'm in Canada at the moment so I'm going to wait until I'm back in the USA in a few weeks before I order to save on shipping but it looks available to me.
They say they now have 12 available - less the two I just ordered.

Too bad there are no real, cost effective alternatives for DJI batterries in Europe.

I guess I will stick with original ones, then.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj