DJI Assistant blocked by Microsoft!

When I had my P1 a couple years ago my laptop ran Windows 7. I then bought a new laptop running Windows 10 and had that problem which resulted in the same message because at least at that time DJI did not update the ***-istant to run on Win10 because the P2 and probably P3 were already on the market so I wound up flying uncallibrated and shortly there after it flew away on me and I never found it. I am not sure which model you are running but in my case I should have but an old laptop running Vista or Win 7 from someone that would have been dedicated to the drone, but whatcha gonna do?

When I had my P1 a couple years ago my laptop ran Windows 7. I then bought a new laptop running Windows 10 and had that problem which resulted in the same message because at least at that time DJI did not update the ***-istant to run on Win10 because the P2 and probably P3 were already on the market so I wound up flying uncallibrated and shortly there after it flew away on me and I never found it. I am not sure which model you are running but in my case I should have but an old laptop running Vista or Win 7 from someone that would have been dedicated to the drone, but whatcha gonna do?
Im trying to update my p4p+ controller it keeps beeping when turn on and sometimes it doesn't when I turn on the drone first then the controller 2nd. I did calibration on the controller but it still beeps when turn on. The map is in Chinese too. The drone is on firmware few yrs ago.

I have a laptop running win 7 pro 64bit and Dji assistant runs fine with my P2V+

I have a laptop running win 7 pro 64bit and Dji assistant runs fine with my P2V+
Well found out the truth. DJI Assistant 2 does not really work with Windows 10. I was suggested DJI to use Windows 8/7. Wow pretty backward.

Well found out the truth. DJI Assistant 2 does not really work with Windows 10. I was suggested DJI to use Windows 8/7. Wow pretty backward.
Ya I have a few older programs that don't play well with win10. So I reverted back to 7 on my laptop.

Reactions: smharvey
LOL Post 3, the system censored the name of the DJI program

yeah that works fine, although Windows 10 has trouble with installing the driver for the RC asst.

err yes it does, I’ve got the win10 64bit and disabling driver checking let’s it work

LOL Post 3, the system censored the name of the DJI program

yeah that works fine, although Windows 10 has trouble with installing the driver for the RC asst.

err yes it does, I’ve got the win10 64bit and disabling driver checking let’s it work
Here's a quote from DJI customer service email. "The issue about the DJI Assistant 2 wherein it's blocking the app, our Engineers have found the cause of the issue and are working on it. During this period, you may install or run DJI Assistant 2 software using a computer with Windows 7/8 or Mac. "

The last windows 10 update/patch release seems to have corrected this issue for me. Doesn't make sense that it does, considering the cause is unsigned drivers, but I was able to calibrate vision sensors without doing the unsigned drivers workaround after the last update.

Reactions: Frylikeabird
Here's a quote from DJI customer service email. "The issue about the DJI Assistant 2 wherein it's blocking the app, our Engineers have found the cause of the issue and are working on it. During this period, you may install or run DJI Assistant 2 software using a computer with Windows 7/8 or Mac. "

yeah i just came across this issue on a facebook post,

It works perfectly fine with windows 10! You must disable 'Driver Signature Enforcement'. Then you'll be good.

It works perfectly fine with windows 10! You must disable 'Driver Signature Enforcement'. Then you'll be good.

Where does one go to disable 'Driver Signature Enforcement'? Thanks.

Concerning the install and use of DJI Assistant 2 and if you're really stuck... Try this;

Process to open Admin Account Win10.jpg

Reactions: Fontinalis
This isn't an uncommon issue. I use a programming tool at work that has unsigned drivers. This tool is a necessity for production and disabling the signature enforcement is no big deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.