Distance limit.new

Reaction score
Hi guys. I recently sent Phantom Pro3 into DJI for repair. When it went in, I was running: aPP, 2.8.3; AC 1.9.6; RC 1.6.0 / it was returned to me running: APP 3.1.0; AC 1.11.0; RC 1.9.3

I have issues with: turning on AC; had to connect AC to RC several times; when flying, I get "Maximum distance reached" signal and AC stops at 162 feet in distance and 98 feet in HT.

I've read the threads on this issue. I tried: signing out off the GO APP and signing back in; turned enable max distance off; GEO turned off; in preferences on iPad, I turned notifications off for GO APP.

I still get travel limits on DJI Go APP. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Check out this post for more details about this issue.

Reactions: Jeff watson
Thanks msinger. I upgraded the Go APP to the latest version and I now have no distance restrictions.

Hi guys. I recently sent Phantom Pro3 into DJI for repair. When it went in, I was running: aPP, 2.8.3; AC 1.9.6; RC 1.6.0 / it was returned to me running: APP 3.1.0; AC 1.11.0; RC 1.9.3

I have issues with: turning on AC; had to connect AC to RC several times; when flying, I get "Maximum distance reached" signal and AC stops at 162 feet in distance and 98 feet in HT.

I've read the threads on this issue. I tried: signing out off the GO APP and signing back in; turned enable max distance off; GEO turned off; in preferences on iPad, I turned notifications off for GO APP.

I still get travel limits on DJI Go APP. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
I upgraded the Go APP to the latest version and I now have no distance restrictions.

The release notes did say specific app versions, and it sound like you did figure that out so you're good there. What I am curious about is how it was returned to you running a different app version? Did you send your mobile device along with your AC and RC?

Also - don't forget to check all of your settings!

Reactions: Jeff watson

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl