DHL delivered my P3P to wrong address

Full refund today from my CC payment. Now I wonder how quick DJI will be getting in touch to discuss the refund as they are now out of pocket. No interest in talking with them now I have my refund they can track down and deal with the guy who took delivery of the P3P and source their money from him or DHL . Should never have ordered from DJI directly spoke with and thanked Heliguy UK for there help and will order from them in the future at least you can speak to a human being and don't have to send countless emails wondering if you will ever get a reply, Just glad its all been sorted out now.
Woohoo!!! Glad it worked out.

Full refund today from my CC payment. Now I wonder how quick DJI will be getting in touch to discuss the refund as they are now out of pocket. No interest in talking with them now I have my refund they can track down and deal with the guy who took delivery of the P3P and source their money from him or DHL . Should never have ordered from DJI directly spoke with and thanked Heliguy UK for there help and will order from them in the future at least you can speak to a human being and don't have to send countless emails wondering if you will ever get a reply, Just glad its all been sorted out now.

Awesome news! Good win for you, other than no P3P fun. There are plenty of US based dealers that are much better and easier to deal with than DJI. When I was deployed I had a pretty good relationship with the on base DHL office (lots of equipment shipped in), you can check with them if you want to consider getting something shipped direct, which is the only time I would consider ordering from DJI.

Please do all of us a favor and report your bad neighbor to the State Bar Association Ethics Review Board. That bum needs to be put on notice.

Whats CC?

Brankster 007 I feel your pain I live at the end of a cul-de-sac and UPS on more than one occasion have delivered items to my neighbours on the next block , the last being my phantom 2 / go pro / ground station and entire setup. I was tracking the shipment every day , one day I forgot , the following day I didn't check till 10 pm and my heart dropped when I saw " package delivered to front door " and I hadn't received anything. Immediately I raced to a couple streets on either side of me hoping to maybe spot the package but nothing I really started to panic and thought if anyone opens that they will never turn it in . As luck would have it I had my neighbours phone number who I don't even know and speaks very little english called them 10:30 that night they had my package they wanted me to get it the next day but I insisted I needed to get it right away thank God theyre still some honest people left on this planet. What gets me really upset with UPS is they will drop your package without a signature , they need to stop that.

DHL also screwed up my package delivery as well... It was sent to the wrong address. Now they're making me wait till Monday to investigate to locate where it was shipped to. What's ridiculous and also stupid on the person who took my package—he/she's signed it with their signature.

What actions can I take if DHL tries to pull a fast one saying it's not their fault? Clearly it's theirs because it's surely not mine. My address is 100% correct too. But just in case, what actions can I take?

Bottom line if they delivered it to the wrong address its their fault . They have to cover your bird.

Reactions: Kevin Cabral
It makes no sense that DHL is not taking care of this. It was their mistake. I don't see why they have to wait on word from DJI.

Because DJI is the shipper therefore the receiver has nothing to do here... The shipper and the carrier are he one that has to deal with the problem. DJI is the one paying DHL for package insurances not the OP.. Common Sense....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj