Demunseed Disses The P3

well autel has 24/7 service tested it out by calling them a few times with questions super fast response plus they are in usa
Two things..
1)They are new.. They should have 24/7 service. They just don't have very many units to service. 3dr and yuneec also started with 24/7 service. As they sold units they were overwhelmed.. They no longer have 24/7 service by phone.

2) DJI is also very quick. I submitted a claim last week. Had a RMA 2 hours later.. Mailed out the bird Monday afternoon. They received it at service center (USA) Wednesday .. Fixed it the same day. Checked it.. Mailed out Thursday..I will have it tomorrow.. So my experience with DJI support has been very good,thus far.

So yeah you probably will get better service with a fledgling company that doesn't have very many units in the field as opposed to DJI who is the worldwide leader in sales totaling more sales than all the others combined.

Still I hope Autel is successful. That is good for everyone.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: WetDog
yeah I hope so too but didn't want to buy another phantom since I have 2 already wanted something different plus like the orange look will be easy to see during the day night flights well my standard with its leds is the one I turn too every night flight I due

Why not to buy Voltage 500 3D? Phantom is good enough for slow and steady photography, let's go for thrill now. Go for something that's easily maintainable too. Voltage 500 clearly stands out :)

Why not to buy Voltage 500 3D? Phantom is good enough for slow and steady photography, let's go for thrill now. Go for something that's easily maintainable too. Voltage 500 clearly stands out :)
just watched you tube video of it that looks like a lot fun

Yeah that voltage is cool

only problem is need some open space which don't have much of unless fly over the water

yeah I hope so too but didn't want to buy another phantom since I have 2 already wanted something different plus like the orange look will be easy to see during the day night flights well my standard with its leds is the one I turn too every night flight I due
How far can it fly out? That the $899.00 dollar question.

How far will the Autel fly??? Well I got the answer. In Europe 500 meters in the United States 2000 meters max on the premium.. AUTEL's birds are all wifi.... Max speed 33mph battery 23 minutes listed. Will not take off in NFZ.. This is essentially a Phantom 4K.... With one huge upgrade... It is made to swap out/upgrade the gimbal and camera mount. That is awesome. Very interesting.

well that was interesting I am going to get a autel does seem like a quality product
So tell me exactly how you are in possession of the Autel... Prior to its release? You have been a supporter since the first post and you already have one? Weird.. Or is that someone else's ?

no I got mine early I guess but had problem with the gimbal they overnighted me a new gimbal but when I got it yesterday already sent it in for a new one so now have a new gimbal and waiting on a complete new bird so I will have a extra gimbal which I called them and was told to just keep it for all the problems I had I heard it will due 48mph is a setting for that build quality is nice
20160427_153022.jpg

as you can see that is my x star premium next to my other 2 birds

I forgot to say no the premium doesn't work off wi fi its kinda like Lightbridge with a different name hooks up just like the p3a and p3p with wire to remote no wifi

no I got mine early I guess but had problem with the gimbal they overnighted me a new gimbal but when I got it yesterday already sent it in for a new one so now have a new gimbal and waiting on a complete new bird so I will have a extra gimbal which I called them and was told to just keep it for all the problems I had I heard it will due 48mph is a setting for that build quality is nice View attachment 52480
All the problems you had on a bird that nobody else has yet. Ok... I just read the manual it says 33mph but I guess we will see when you actually have one to fly.

yeah cant wait to fly sucks getting new bird and gimble doesn't work right was on phone with autel just shooting the **** and talking drones really nice people want to make sure there customers are happy demunseed said it will due 48 mph but for now cant say only flew up and down for a minute was quick on takeoff tho

Interesting manual says that lesser versions are running 2.4 ghz wifi.. Premium running 5. Ghz wifi. Which is what I presumed given the the max unobstructed distance is 2000 meters for the premium. No matter. Love the detachable gimbal. That in and of itself make this an attractive quad. Congrats.

by the way here is the gimbal and extra free battery they sent me
20160503_130311.jpg

Reactions: Reed L
yeah the way the gimble comes off is real nice

demunseed said it will due 48 mph
Whelp... Thus far he has proven to be fair and accurate in his DJI versus the world comparisons. I looked through the manual there are striking similarities between the DJI series and X Star.. Seems to be a spitting image of the Phantom 3 4K.. With the huge advantage of being able to upgrade the quad or repair the quad yourself. That is a huge advantage.. I hope DJI does the same it can't add that much to the cost.

yeah wouldn't it be nice to be able to push a button and take gimble off really think that is a great feature for a bird

I'm really curious on the camera. Do you know what the bitrate is on it. Is it essentially the same as the P3p/4K? Or is it improved. That would be an upgrade worth purchasing

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor