Demunseed Disses The P3

I've heard a few people say that. Must be a good bird. I can say after watching a guy fly the P3 standard today I think bang for the buck that is an awesome UAV.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Yep, in the beginning; however, after the motor mounts crack (P3 secures to plastic instead of metal) you will be "singing a different tune"!

Only bird I found remotely interesting is the Yuneec Typhoon H. Price point is still a bit high ($1800?) for
'short-medium range' UAV, but it seems fairly well thought out, with the controller being it's major short-coming.

I'll keep my eye on the Yuneec, but the P3 w/Litchi is going to remain my go to aerial photo platform for the forseeable future.

That man in the video needs to seek out a tasty decaf.... Wound a wee bit too tight...

On a serious note, the guy has been suffering from some major neurological problems akin to Parkinson's, as he recently disclosed in another video. That explains part of his demeanor. His opinions, however, are still his own.

Last edited:
I tried to watch that guy one time......................... lasted about 2 minutes! Some say 'tosser' but I say 'Poser' lol!!

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk Pro 3
I havnt been on this forum too long but i have noticed that there a lot of unpleasant members on here which in my opinion tend to be really negative and just outright nasty to other members comments . I have really noticed this on this thread regarding Demonseed and you Snerd should be ashamed of yourself leaving comments like you to a person who is very ill , just keep nasty comments to yourself or font post at all

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is not necessarily a diss, just a repair review:

(Be advised, the word "****" is uttered at 3:43 and 8:27 - if profanity bothers you, don't click!)

Honestly, I have been pretty happy with their service except for the response time. I had a flyaway and they are hooking me up even though the culpability is questionable. They grew so fast their infrastructure does not seem like it was ready. Also, even though I much prefer email because of the audit trail, seems like things get resolved quicker from any industry when a phone call is placed. I had the 3DR Solo also, and they are not much better. Additionally all the other drone companies can use DJIs service issues and products to mimic and improve upon where in this industry it does not seem like DJI had that benefit as they are blazing new trails.

Yep, in the beginning; however, after the motor mounts crack (P3 secures to plastic instead of metal) you will be "singing a different tune"!
Yeah that happened to mine after about 1,000,000 feet of flying. Sent it in for repair. I sent it Monday night I get it back this Monday with the new shell. I'm still singing the same tune.. Funny thing is.. There is still no Autel or H.. I'll be looking for the next bird by the time they are released. Both are well behind..

3/4 mile - farther than what is legal!
I guess if you live in England that would be correct. Here in the United States it isn't illegal. I challenge you to show me the statute and penalty

3/4 mile - farther than what is legal! Why buy something that has the ability to fly way farther than what is legal?
do you own a car? Can it exceed the speed limit??? Even though speed limit is a law whereas flying to high or out of VLOS is not... I REPEAT is not a law.

It is almost like those who have quads with inferior range always say ... It's illegal its illegal.. Lol. Sour grapes is what it sounds like to me..

Reactions: lookin4pain
autel is getting close

autel is getting close
Close to what exactly though. The bird the are releasing is pretty much near...near a P3p on specs. DJI is working on the release of the Phatom 5.

well should have mine in a couple of days then the comparison begins like how the gimble comes off was told top speed 45mph will see

well should have mine in a couple of days then the comparison begins like how the gimble comes off was told top speed 45mph will see
That's awesome. I hope it's a great bird, 45 mph is really moving. I can't wait for the comparisons of actual units.. No more guessing..

Good luck

Only bird I found remotely interesting is the Yuneec Typhoon H. Price point is still a bit high ($1800?) for
'short-medium range' UAV, but it seems fairly well thought out, with the controller being it's major short-coming.

I'll keep my eye on the Yuneec, but the P3 w/Litchi is going to remain my go to aerial photo platform for the forseeable future.

That man in the video needs to seek out a tasty decaf.... Wound a wee bit too tight...
I agree Typhoon H would get me to pay. Totally different quad from the P3. But again, it is still not released yet. I have learned a long time ago not to beta test technology. It's a mistake.

well autel has 24/7 service tested it out by calling them a few times with questions super fast response plus they are in usa

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor