DBS mods - anyone got it?

I dont think he realizes that the Flight path overlay is not the actual distance traveled on the background.
So the path looks like it would be 900 feet if it was the path on the background :)

Something. LOL. Google Earth.

2015-07-30_15-39-37.jpg

Reactions: phantom13flyer
haha. Not like its a huge deal with a P3/DBS panel. I think you flew a couple hundred feet further last night didn't you?.

Limiting factor is battery !

Ordered mine. Just curious - what is the shipping method used by DBS? I didn't see it listed. I'm curious how long it's going to take to receive.

He ships each one via a drone. Just go outside and look up.

The Flytrex record for the P3 is 5.8 miles with a FPVLR boosted setup. I have the DBS and the FPVLR setup. They are both great. The FPVLR might give you more range , but the bracket is a pain in the *** and you have to charge a booster battery every two flights. The DBS is cheaper and the bracket is better designed clips on and off. Either way 4 miles plus is no problem with either. In the right area your battery will run out long before your signal does.

Reactions: bobmyers
I've had no luck with the FPVLR antenna. The signal cuts randomly. On my boosters I always get a weak blue light on one of them even after swapping connectors and cables. FPVLR was even kind enough to send another one but I still have the same issues.

I also have DBS and have none of these problems with/without the boosters.

Reactions: phantom13flyer
I've had no luck with the FPVLR antenna. The signal cuts randomly. On my boosters I always get a weak blue light on one of them even after swapping connectors and cables. FPVLR was even kind enough to send another one but I still have the same issues.

I also have DBS and have none of these problems with/without the boosters.
What I did was buy the right hand turn antenna cut off the one antenna and glue the right hand antenna tested it today it works great also have the itelite and it works great too

What I did was buy the right hand turn antenna cut off the one antenna and glue the right hand antenna tested it today it works great also have the itelite and it works great too

I'm not sure I understand what you did. Could explain more in detail?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj