Dashware 1.9.1 + DJI P3P video @ 1080p60

Reaction score
Im new to Dashware. After a crash yesterday I found dashware and started extracting logs and videos.

To my dismay it wont export 60fps video.

Error @ create video screen "Error Rendering in MediaFoundationMedia Foundation Error + -2147467259"

I shoot everything at 60fps. Phone, Drone, GoPro .. everything.

I will not down-convert. Does anyone have a work around to get the 60 fps videos to export?

Thanks

Update: A user responded to me via private message instead of the thread. Never had that happen before. I am NOT the only person to have this issue. DashWare doesn't have the problem or solution in their FAQ. Searching on forums yielded no help either. Thats why I asked the public forum. Ill post the solution he recommended

Dashware v1.9.1 DOES NOT like videos that are not encoded with an audio track (IE: most drone videos) This shouldn't be an issue as it passes the streams to the MediaFoundation codecs. Why it crashes because of the lack of an audio stream is beyond me.

You must RE-ENCODE (or append) an audio track of any kind (silence or a mp3 file, anything) to the video source you import into Dashware. If you don't you get an "Error Rendering in MediaFoundationMedia Foundation Error + -2147467259" when trying to create the video.

This worked for me. Thanks to the user that gave me the tip. Wonder why no one else has had this issue or posted about it?

Cheers Everyone.

Last edited:
Update #2: After all this, resulting video file 60% bigger than original and wont play on any software, upload to youtube or even import into Adobe Premier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan