Crashed my Drone in Sport Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Roy Rogers .... Just for the record. As I mentioned earlier, If you can supply the flight data, ( Which at this point I have my doubt's ) I will be more than happy to give you every control input you ( Mistakenly ) made during this really short flight. For what it is worth, the majority of this forum is to assist fellow pilots in issues that they may be having or have had. Granted, the subject matter does go "off topic" at times, but that is what that particular section in the forum is for. Those of us that have been here for quite some time already know this. You can refer back to Post#2 and #4 for clarification.

Reactions: Kirby Johnson
Way BEFORE that ( Baby Boomer to be exact )...if you read my profile.

Let me re-phrase that so you can understand my point.

The launch area was bad to start with. Far too congestive. You took a risk flying around the close in objects, such as the umbrella that appeared in the video to be the impact point. You repeated the same scene over and over in the video. That is what I did not understand as to the point of that.
If you need to rephrase your original comment then for certain he would never understand a more detailed one!

Why would I read your profile ? I'm not looking for a date .
Don't be complacent ~ I don't have trouble taking off or landing in congested areas . I have done both on this location 1000s of times . it is my preferred landing zone . It's my own back deck .

On this day I had been flighting for hours . filming in time laps . I had just replaced a battery and was ready to get back up to altitude . While being Complacent with my routine take off I went full throttle forward ( Right Stick) while wanting to go full throttle up ( Left Stick) in sports mode hitting the umbrella and crashing down inches from a man made waterfall.

addressing your other complaint ( baby boomers are know for complaining )

The receptiveness is as followed : normal speed forward , normal speed backward , 1/2 speed forward 1/4 speed forward

My mother-in-law likes complaining about the cucumbers not being fresh down at the golden coral , she's 70

Do not become complacent and fly safe!
:I don't nave trouble takingn off in congested areas".. then supplies a video proving otherwise.... here's your sign....

Reactions: KachemakDiver
Reminds me of a dying fly that keeps trying to take off but can’t figure it can’t fly anymore.

I can’t beleave you guys. This is temporarily closed
and will be worked on as soon as I or another staff member straightens it out.
5F85357E-DD33-4305-9E72-8D384CB85B75.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing