Crashed my drone already

Reaction score
I crashed my drone flying at knight. I couldn't see the small branches. The gimbal plate broke and the wires came apart. I repaired the plate until a new one arrives and re connected the wire everything comes on and the gimbal does the gimble dance but it makes a warning sound and says its stuck in attitude mode. i tried to take it of attitude mode but it wont work. i called a repair shop that was recommended on this forum but they told my they no longer work on phantom 3.

You can find some other repair shops here.

Those companies do repair drones. Take a closer look.

Reactions: TrevorTron
@New flyer Josh
Welcome to the Forum!

"Stuck in attitude mode."?

Does it say that or it is just in Atti mode?

What is the satellite count, you are getting telemetry on the app?

Rod

@New flyer Josh
Welcome to the Forum!

What is the satellite count, you are getting telemetry on the r4r4r frcvh
I'm looking for a repair shop those are dealers.
Bjj is bh bbb5bvv myt4 I m th m ymbubgb77 myth my ubnbm Gibb hu hu
?

Rod
It' inuh I'm
@New flyer Josh
Welcome to the Forum!

What is the satellite count, you are getting telemetry on the app?

Rod
No its just in attitude mode and i cant take it off.
I don't know what telemetry is.

Get outside ... power all up ..... get it settled ....

Look at top menu bar ... left of centre .... what is SAT number ?

If the AC won't come out of ATTI mode ... its either switch in wrong position on RC ... GPS is not working ... or a fault in repairs ....

Nigel

Hum, yeah kind of what I was thinking, are we inside or outside.

@New flyer Josh

Telemetry,
The data from the Phantom on the app.
Phantom status, number of satellites, remote control signal, battery level, location (latitude and longitude), etc

Telemetry - Wikipedia

Rod

This thread reminds me of when I had a TV & video repair shop. So often I had to tell customers "RTFM".

@New flyer Josh , perhaps it would be an idea to acquaint yourself with the instructions before attempting to fly again. I don't mean to sound judgemental, but from your replies it sounds like you took the thing out of its box and started flying it as if it were a toy. Which it is not.
So please do yourself and everyone else around you a favour, read and understand the instructions before you do any more damage. Or head to the classified ad's section.

josh...what part of the country are you in? in raleigh, nc i've used "Go Unmanned" and they are an excellent repair company, fair price and ship out the day of finished repair/test flight. good luck.....

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj