crash,crash,crash

Reaction score
Hello, First time using a quality drone,the Phantom standard, I love it,it is such a smooth worry free flying camera.
However the DJI GO app continually crashes during flight and when I’m at home editing, I’ve deleted and reinstalled, doesn’t work.
I’ve seen other posts stating the same thing with no real resolve,
Do I just have to suck it up and live it?

Haha,new here. It’ll take me a few posts to get used to the forum,its the phantom 3 standard and iPhone 6

Haha,new here. It’ll take me a few posts to get used to the forum,its the phantom 3 standard and iPhone 6

If you are using the phone and it is running the new iOS 11 don't be surprised if it is crashing. Google "iOS 11 crashing apps" and look. I think Apple messed up somewhere with the new 11 operating system.

Did you try upgrading your iPhone to iOS 11.2?

Reactions: dclifton
That wouldn’t be the first time with apple and my apps, Im gonna check that, thanks

lately there seems to be one every month or so
No doubt. I think this is a record for the most iOS updates for any major version.

I just found out, no I’m not running the 11.2
Should I update?????

It would at least rule out an OS issue as the cause.

Thanks, I’m gonna try it when I get home, if it solves the issue I’ll post,
I can kind of deal with the crashes when I’m flying (sounds weird) but when im trying to edit a movie, I only have about 45 seconds before it happens again

Well, I updated to 11.2 and it allowed me to make 2 movies and only crashed twice this afternoon when filming/flying,
So maybe it did help, I hope it lasts
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel