Crash...big time

Reaction score
Ok so after only 48 hours of flight time ...wind gust at 75 feet hit tree and crashed ...unrepairable...will be ordering new drone tomorrow..
My ? Is is there any value in the parts and pieces of old drone..or a market for crashed drones....or am I better off hanging on to the parts for spares...any thoughts...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Contact @hunch he can probably fix it no doubt but if you are set on buying a new one I'm sure he would pick up the leftovers for a fair price Either way he can and will help u. As far as phantoms goes, he's go to guy in situations like these !
He's helped me out ! And plenty others.

Reactions: tobeallque
cf9889cc19b0e8e3ee6fe221818d8465.jpg

Contact @hunch he can probably fix it no doubt but if you are set on buying a new one I'm sure he would pick up the leftovers for a fair price Either way he can and will help u. As far as phantoms goes, he's go to guy in situations like these !
He's helped me out ! And plenty others.
Hunch is good.

Hunch ..this is a pic after i stripped it down...wanted to assess damage..body is trashed camera did get bent but works the rest of the guts look ok....let me know if interested...

Doesnt look too bad. Id be tempted to repair or send to Hunch- especially if the mainboard is ok, seems lightbridge is fine as you said the camera was working.

Hunch ..this is a pic after i stripped it down...wanted to assess damage..body is trashed camera did get bent but works the rest of the guts look ok....let me know if interested...

Joe,
pack it up and send it over.
my address is at www.uavrepairshop.com

don't need batteries, charger, props,.. just the bird, gimbal/camera and controller

Hunch...? I know the camera mount is bent , camera still works..body trashed ...motors good..not sure about lights or mother board...would I be better off buying a new one ...and is there any value in the part...I did have DJI told me the parts from this one would not work on new version...Lastly any Idea what kind of value I can put on old unit...have had several inquiries for purchase, dont wanna cheat anyone ..but a couple bucks would go towards new one...any help would be great...

Hunch...? I know the camera mount is bent , camera still works..body trashed ...motors good..not sure about lights or mother board...would I be better off buying a new one ...and is there any value in the part...I did have DJI told me the parts from this one would not work on new version...Lastly any Idea what kind of value I can put on old unit...have had several inquiries for purchase, dont wanna cheat anyone ..but a couple bucks would go towards new one...any help would be great...

Does the motors still start??? Can you still connect to the GO app to assess any sensors or warnings?

Everything in the image looks ok and it looks like you are a little mechanically inclined to do it your self considering you have pulled apart the P3.

I think you just need the yaw arm replaced. Get the ebay kit with the included flex cable in case you have scratched yours.
phantom 3 yaw | eBay

Does the motors still start??? Can you still connect to the GO app to assess any sensors or warnings?

Everything in the image looks ok and it looks like you are a little mechanically inclined to do it your self considering you have pulled apart the P3.

I think you just need the yaw arm replaced. Get the ebay kit with the included flex cable in case you have scratched yours.
phantom 3 yaw | eBay
Ok im actually not mech. Inclined..lol just trying to assess damage...tell you what i checked out your website...sounds like 50.00 gets me an estimate to fix? is that right if so ill pack it up and ship it to you...still gnna buy a new one regardless...there only 799.00...and if old one is repairable reasonable then ill fix and sell or have a spare...

Ok im actually not mech. Inclined..lol just trying to assess damage...tell you what i checked out your website...sounds like 50.00 gets me an estimate to fix? is that right if so ill pack it up and ship it to you...still gnna buy a new one regardless...there only 799.00...and if old one is repairable reasonable then ill fix and sell or have a spare...

Joe, you read that on my site not Mako's.
i will PM you the link to the actual checkout and yes $50 is to go through everything and asses the damage.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl