Cooper rock overlook

Reaction score
Yep, this is my first. I know a 100 things I did wrong. Like lock ae, Go slower, change video mode and don't quit my other job. Oops, I did.
This is a cool place and I think people should know about this place. It's free, peaceful, unbelievable hiking trails, not crowded and open to drones. Cooper Rock State Forest.

Last edited:
Nice!

Glad to see you are back up and flying.

edspilot

Nice!

Glad to see you are back up and flying.

edspilot
Well, not quite. DJI firmware did give me a big lag and I drove it into a tree, then dropped into the water. I got it running again minus 1 battery. I flew it for the Cooper Rock video I did. It was flying good but my depth perception isn't so good. I put it in below the upper falls. It sat there for 3 days before I could fish it out. Did the dehydrator again. One wifi wire broke. Battery is shot. I'm really down. Haven't worked on it much. Gimbal is still apart. Hooked the charger with clips to the drone. It lit up and did the dance song. The warm up lights were on, then started blinking red. I know it needs the DJI battery before it will operate. I don't know if I want to invest in a battery to see if the problem was not having a battery or is in the board. I then have to get the wifi antenna. I have no idea about the gimbal. So, I need battery $124 + antennas $18 + very likely gimbal $228 and board= buy a new phantom. I realize I have a depth perception problem. Slight cataract in one eye. I don't need to be flying at a distance close to things. I am in a state of numbness. I don't want to miss the fall colors. Can't justify buying another phantom now to my wife. Soooooo-------.............I'll edit the videos I have compiled.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94