Controlling Left/Right Movement of Gimbal

Reaction score
Newbie here. Read through the manual and found a couple mentions online. Just wanted to double/triple check. There's no way for me to control the left/right movement of the gimbal, right? I have to rotate the drone?

Thanks.

Thanks! Maybe I'll ponder that eventually, if I can fly this one without crashing it.

Interestingly, I found this YouTube by accident. It goes over some features that most don’t know about on the M2Zoom and Pro. I don’t have my drone yet, but I live keeping abreast until I do. Check this link, where the author does say the gimbal can be moved while inflight, without turning the drone. Please let me know if it works.

Interestingly, I found this YouTube by accident. It goes over some features that most don’t know about on the M2Zoom and Pro. I don’t have my drone yet, but I live keeping abreast until I do. Check this link, where the author does say the gimbal can be moved while inflight, without turning the drone. Please let me know if it works.

This is true on M2, somewhat. DJI included left/right camera control because the ergonomics of the landing gear position allows it. The Phantom camera is positioned closer to the center of the craft, which would see the landing gear if the camera could turn, which would be frustrating and non productive. DJI tried to prevent the turning of the camera too much as a convenience on Phantom. It only turns slightly to help smooth out the craft yaw movements. Although the M2 camera does allow you to turn left and right, it's limited, unlike Inspire which can point the camera in any direction in relation to the craft flight direction or craft attitude.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94