Controller won't stop beeping.

Reaction score
Hey thanks for checking on this for me. I have been in able to fly my bird for about 8 days now. Up till now it has been amazing! Around 175 hours logged.
Anyway to the point after 8 days I turned it on with the propellers off to do a check on everything priory to a true flight. I tuned my controller on first and then the bird, my controller began to beep very loudly, with the red light flashing. I powered it down and turned it back on the same thing. It stopped once I initiated a take off (still with propellers off). Either way I ain't flying it until you guys give me an idea what I need to recalibrate or what ever else I may need to do.

-----to who ever says go read your manual and then re read it! Screw you!! This is one reason this is here to ask questions!! Thanks for the help.

Hey thanks for checking on this for me. I have been in able to fly my bird for about 8 days now. Up till now it has been amazing! Around 175 hours logged.
Anyway to the point after 8 days I turned it on with the propellers off to do a check on everything priory to a true flight. I tuned my controller on first and then the bird, my controller began to beep very loudly, with the red light flashing. I powered it down and turned it back on the same thing. It stopped once I initiated a take off (still with propellers off). Either way I ain't flying it until you guys give me an idea what I need to recalibrate or what ever else I may need to do.

-----to who ever says go read your manual and then re read it! Screw you!! This is one reason this is here to ask questions!! Thanks for the help.
I don't believe there would be an answer in the manual. What version firmware are you running? Did you get any errors in the app?. What was the Aircraft status on the app.

My Inspire controller did the same thing straight from unboxing. I calibrated the control sticks and that fixed the problem.

I hope this helps.

Mine has started doing this as well. If I turn it on and start moving the sticks around the beeping stops. I didn't think to do an RC calibration do I guess I'll try that.

Thanks everybody. I had tunnel vision and was freaking out, the status showed I needed to do a RC calibration. So u all was right. Thanks! That fixed it right up.

I just hope the fear of flying settles down one day. I'm so scared or crashing it. But it one way that's a good thing it keeps you on your toes and helps not do nothing stupid.

My controller done the same thing, I realized just lightly tapping the left control stick immediately stopped it. So apparently I need a "RC" Calibration as well, although it only takes 1 second to turn off the beeping. But geez... was it a pain to figure out such a simple solution. It drove me crazy for about 10 flights before I figured it out.

It's just everybody's fear that something internal will mess up and cause a crash. That's why every time before a flight I power on with no propellers and do a run through.

Calibrate the RC controller and the beeping will stop. Otherwise move the sticks 2-3 seconds after RC controller has powered up

Good answers had same issue....I calibrate both camera, controller and aircraft (use my pool table...level lol) Gives me peace of mind....165 flights on my P3A.....no surprises.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl