Controller beeping

Reaction score
So when I turn my controller on it beeps and the red light flashes. Anyone know what causes this? I haven't done anything diffrent. Thanks

Is the remote controller battery low?

No battery is fully charged, I let it beeps then connected to phantom and it stopped and turned green. Just never had that happen before in my 170 flights.

I may be missing something but that sounds normal for a Standard, If the remote is on and the phantom is off.

Reactions: FrequentFlyer
I never heard it before. I usually turn remote on,then connect to tablet then I turn bird on. It never beeped like that before.

Turn the phantom on also. If the light stays red you can try relinking it and if all that fails maybe force downgrade firmware to 1.3

I never heard it before. I usually turn remote on,then connect to tablet then I turn bird on. It never beeped like that before.
Yeah, maybe I am thinking when you turn off the Phantom first, but that doesn't make it beep ether, Now that I am waking up. I guess I only recall, that it beeps when RTH is activated.
So in Summary, I don't know.
I wonder if Manwell knows?

happened to me once. just make sure your left stick is in neutral position.

if you press the left stick all the way down.. it stays down, even has a little click when it locks.

happened to me once. just make sure your left stick is in neutral position.

if you press the left stick all the way down.. it stays down, even has a little click when it locks.
When I was searching around google I saw some people saying that. I did try to move the sticks around but that didn't work. It just has never happened before and I've flown a lot. As soon as I connected to phantom it stopped beeping but still don't know the cause of it and just was wondering if anyone else experienced that. Alls I could find was people having problems with updating and the beeping.

No battery is fully charged, I let it beeps then connected to phantom and it stopped and turned green. Just never had that happen before in my 170 flights.

So when I turn my controller on it beeps and the red light flashes. Anyone know what causes this? I haven't done anything diffrent. Thanks

So we know it isn't the battery and it isn't because the drone is OFF and the controller has been ON for a while (it beeps as a reminder).
We also know that it didn't do it in the past.
Have you made any changes or updates? Can you think of anything new done before you noticed this new beeping?

What would the point of the forum then.

In fairness, it's more work to come on here, create a thread etc. and *wait* for an answer than opening the .pdf file on your laptop and do a search using crtl or command +F.

That being said, you are not the only one and when people browse the forums, they will read threads like these and hopefully learn something they didn't know (because they never actually read the manual).

So we know it isn't the battery and it isn't because the drone is OFF and the controller has been ON for a while (it beeps as a reminder).
We also know that it didn't do it in the past.
Have you made any changes or updates? Can you think of anything new done before you noticed this new beeping?

In fairness, it's more work to come on here, create a thread etc. and *wait* for an answer than opening the .pdf file on your laptop and do a search using crtl or command +F.

That being said, you are not the only one and when people browse the forums, they will read threads like these and hopefully learn something they didn't know (because they never actually read the manual).
Got it fixed,thanks for the help in commenting a month later. Really appreciated it.[emoji1]

Sent from my Shield Tablet using PhantomPilots mobile app

You are welcome. It is only natural you get immediate and free support from a community that expects nothing in return, not even a follow up post to let others know 1) you fixed it indeed 2) how you fixed it so others with this problem and reading this post might also fix their problem.

Yeah, whats the deal, this is a we need to know thread, I missed this dead end!
Did Manwell give you the answer?
:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic