Constant go4 app crashes with P4p+

Reaction score
Hey guys, I seen plenty of threads on this but nothing up-to-date. I keep having the problem of the go 4 app crashing mid-flight and also when it is working serious lag on the whole deal. I'm talking map is way behind ,altitude, speeds, camera on off. You name it, it's sometimes 30 to 45 seconds behind when it is working. I keep getting the "unfortunately go 4 has stopped" with a black screen then have to hit return to home and thank goodness everything worked out every time so far but it's getting real frustrating. I've uninstalled ,reinstalledand made sure all my updates and firmwares are up-to-date and just can't figure it out. I've done everything I know of. Has there been a concrete solution from the earlier posts regarding this issue cuz I know I haven't been the only one. Thanks guys.

No I haven't, how exactly do I go about that? I do remember reading about that somewhere, but haven't tried that.

Turn it on, click on the gear icon at the top of screen. That gets you to the settings group. Click on “system settings”
Scroll down to “backup &reset”
That will get you to “factory data reset”
If you have anything in there you don’t want to disappear, grab it first.

Reactions: Capt KO
Okay thank you, I'll have to try that tomorrow. Will I have to redo everything as far as like firmware does it wipe all that stuff out also?

Okay as far as the firmware and stuff redone all that aircraft made sure everything was up-to-date the remote and it didn't seem to fix anything. I recalibrated. did I mean everything I know to possibly do. Nothing has worked up to this point. So I'm really hoping this will work For me when I reset the controller. I'll do it tomorrow and see how I make out and I will let you know. Thanks so much for the replies.

Question... okay I reset my my controlle.r I did a flight everything seemed to work okay however my map didn't show up it was just black. Any reason why this would be? I was not hooked up to Wi-Fi or anyting is that why? Never had that happen before. I apologize if it seems like a stupid question.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj