Phantom 2 Vision App

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the direction of a working app?

Trying to find info and tutorials for the Vision but keep getting Vision Plus results, so frustrating. I've been mugged with a Vision which i've no way of connecting to my phone as the Vision app is no longer supported. Having installed the apk file from numerous sources, it never lets me register, always tellinf me my email already exists. Whilst there seems to be power to the camera i've no way of knowing if it actually works, same with the extender. All i do know is it flies. Tried the litchi app but that won't connect.

EDID: I'm now signed in to the Vision app. Phone connects to extender fine but the app says there is no connection.

Last edited:
I’m on iOS and have it in App Store.
89C8B47B-9F97-4805-BC84-508E2D77C8DA.png

Can anyone point me in the direction of a working app?

Trying to find info and tutorials for the Vision but keep getting Vision Plus results, so frustrating. I've been mugged with a Vision which i've no way of connecting to my phone as the Vision app is no longer supported. Having installed the apk file from numerous sources, it never lets me register, always tellinf me my email already exists. Whilst there seems to be power to the camera i've no way of knowing if it actually works, same with the extender. All i do know is it flies. Tried the litchi app but that won't connect.

EDID: I'm now signed in to the Vision app. Phone connects to extender fine but the app says there is no connection.
Hi how did you get signed into vision app ,i am having same issues as you had

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan