connect controller to drone

He has some sort of communication problem, that what we can't figure out. (That is why it is returning to zero).

@nibrocnor, have you talked to the repair guys, they did test or use your remote after this so called Firmware update?

Since I have know idea about P4'S.

Has anybody thought about his firmware between the remote and the Phantom being a problem?

Rod
this is firmware info.

Attachments

• IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 100
Reactions: dronesky
I called "Drone Nerds" and they said they flew it, no problem, but it isn't on the flight records. They did a firmware update. I don't know if before flight or after. Time to call them again
Flight records are only on saved on your mobile device while flying.

There are flights recorded on the BlackBox SD card, retrieving the data is not going to be worth your time, unless you need to prove a dispute.

Rod

Reactions: nibrocnor
I have tried that link and it shows green, green but no other change in drone 4 red lights or c

this is outside. no satellites, no drone battery
ontroller
Hey guys do you see in that Photo, he has data for the camera but no data(telemetry) from the Phantom.
They must sending the three signals on three different channels?
#1 Telemetry
#2 Live Video
#3 Camera Status

Rod

Flight records are only on saved on your mobile device while flying.

There are flights recorded on the BlackBox SD card, retrieving the data is not going to be worth your time, unless you need to prove a dispute.

Rod
Good to know where they are saved. There is so much to know about DJI products and the knowledge seems to be only available in pieces.

Reactions: dronesky and RodPad
I called "Drone Nerds" and they said they flew it, no problem, but it isn't on the flight records. They did a firmware update. I don't know if before flight or after. Time to call them again

If there are no flight records, they didn't test fly it, PERIOD! This issue is a sign of a bad main board, (upper circuit board in mounting bracket). Drone nerds may not have been able to test this and if they did, they probably didn't have a good used board to replace it. In my P4 camera repairs, this issue pops up more than you know.

Reactions: nibrocnor
If there are no flight records, they didn't test fly it, PERIOD! This issue is a sign of a bad main board, (upper circuit board in mounting bracket). Drone nerds may not have been able to test this and if they did, they probably didn't have a good used board to replace it. In my P4 camera repairs, this issue pops up more than you know.
What is your business name, please

Drone Nerds said they only replaced compass cables, firmware update, and test flight. It worked and I flew it but with only one compass before sending it to them. I didn't know what to do and couldn't find information to fix compass problem. They are going to send shipping label to send back to them. What could have happened?

Hum, so if they have his remote (Remote has built in mobile device?) and should have the flight history?

If this is true, then I need to get a P4, or stay out of posting in this section...

Rod

Drone Nerds said they only replaced compass cables, firmware update, and test flight. It worked and I flew it but with only one compass before sending it to them. I didn't know what to do and couldn't find information to fix compass problem. They are going to send shipping label to send back to them. What could have happened?
Did you figure out what was wrong with your drone? I have the same issue. I can see the camera, but no telemetry or gimbal control.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31