Reaction score
my latest video of the City of Manchester. It has some great buildings being built, some tall skyscrapers for this size of city. Il have to go back in ayear or so for a comparison shot :)

Also i added in a little extra something to the begging of the video which ive never done before, where it shows me setting up the drone. Thought it is a nice touch.

Be great to know what you think.

Thanks
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You've done a very professional job! But I have a couple of comments:

1- You didn't say what state or country Manchester is in.
2- You might throw in a point-of-interest circular pan for a little variety, etc.
3- What model Phantom did you use?

Keep up the great work!
Jim, Indianapolis

You've done a very professional job! But I have a couple of comments:

1- You didn't say what state or country Manchester is in.
2- You might throw in a point-of-interest circular pan for a little variety, etc.
3- What model Phantom did you use?

Keep up the great work!
Jim, Indianapolis

ah very good point and thanks for the comments/feedback.

1) UK
2) i would like to add those lines of text with the white line pointing but dont think Final Cut Pro can do this?
3) just the 3 Standard, really want an upgrade to further my Youtube channel but i still have huge respect to the 3 Standard.

Thanks again :)

My first thought was indeed Manchester, England, but there is also a Manchester, Ohio and more in the US. Many US cities and counties have English names. I also know about the famous Manchester United soccer team. I too have a DJI Phantom 3 Standard and a Mavic. However, I just bought a Phantom 4 Advanced which has the 1" Sony sensor like my Sony cameras (RX10, RX100). I want to try out Final Cut Pro myself. I have a very small graphic shop here called "Mr Graphic." If I ever cross the pond, England will be the first place I will go. I watch all the British TV shows here and they are better than most American TV shows. It's great to talk to you, and keep on droning! :)

Reactions: Neon Euc
My first thought was indeed Manchester, England, but there is also a Manchester, Ohio and more in the US. Many US cities and counties have English names. I also know about the famous Manchester United soccer team. I too have a DJI Phantom 3 Standard and a Mavic. However, I just bought a Phantom 4 Advanced which has the 1" Sony sensor like my Sony cameras (RX10, RX100). I want to try out Final Cut Pro myself. I have a very small graphic shop here called "Mr Graphic." If I ever cross the pond, England will be the first place I will go. I watch all the British TV shows here and they are better than most American TV shows. It's great to talk to you, and keep on droning! :)

Hi, such a great reply
Yeh it’s cool but also kinda weird haha how America uses a lot of place names from England. I went to New York, Miami and few Carribean islands few months ago on honeymoon and it was fantastic but yes you do fly over to Europe there are so many famous places in England and Britain as a whole.
Youl have to nip over to my YouTube channel and see the other videos of places local to me, sorry sounds like self promo ha

thanks for all the views on this video, had a good response on my channel :)

my next min drone video is going to be of Cornwall, going to add a point of difference in it like i did with this skyline video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers