Cinematic Footage with the P4

Reaction score
Hi everyone - this is my first post so please let me know what you think. I've just done some test with trying to get my P4 to look as good as my BlackMagic Camera. What do you reckon?

Colour Grading with the DJI Phantom 4

Cinematic+Grade+Phantom+4

Phantom+4+cinematic+grading

Hello :) Welcome to the forum and the hobby.

Thanks! I've got a few flying hours down, just never got round to joining the forum :) Love it, why didn't I buy one sooner!

Reactions: BigAl07
I have noticed too that the default settings give you the best Image. After my first flight I used d-log and i was never able to get a as clear picture as on the first flight. Only question now...which are the default settings?

Hi everyone - this is my first post so please let me know what you think. I've just done some test with trying to get my P4 to look as good as my BlackMagic Camera. What do you reckon?

Colour Grading with the DJI Phantom 4

Cinematic+Grade+Phantom+4

Phantom+4+cinematic+grading

Interesting link! I too used the DJI log colour profile and the softening on the sharpness and have recently been wondering whether this was the best setting… Looking at foliage from a height, all seems to be very mushy (no detail). I have another film coming up in the next few weeks so will try these 'close to default' settings as a test. I have always set white balance to 5600K (for shooting outdoors of course).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj