ceiling propeller protection

Reaction score
HI, i will fly inside a caver or cave, how i can protect the top of my phantom 4 and the propellers?

Whiteout any GPS signal what happen with auto RTH if o louse signal?

HI, i will fly inside a caver or cave, how i can protect the top of my phantom 4 and the propellers?

Whiteout any GPS signal what happen with auto RTH if o louse signal?

You can always us the prop guards, but I'm not sure how much that will help from ceiling contact. Check it out.

As for flying inside a cave, you better be very skilled at flying ATTI, it will drift side to side easily, however you shouldn't have any wind to push it around. You won't have RTH, so keep it in view at all times. Keep the collision avoidance turned on.

You can always us the prop guards, but I'm not sure how much that will help from ceiling contact. Check it out.

As for flying inside a cave, you better be very skilled at flying ATTI, it will drift side to side easily, however you shouldn't have any wind to push it around. You won't have RTH, so keep it in view at all times. Keep the collision avoidance turned on.

With prop guards i have read that collision avoidance is turned off.. :(
my question about RTH is because.. if it louse signal and go up.. under earth there is no sky!

With prop guards i have read that collision avoidance is turned off.. :(
my question about RTH is because.. if it louse signal and go up.. under earth there is no sky!
Yes, you're right. With prop guard CA doesn't work. So if the prop guard don't offer ceiling protection you should leave them off and use CA. You'll be very limited in a cave, however I've seen it done if the cave is large.

My P4 has a ceiling protector that realy works, it is also real good looking and works every time, my wife...... In the past we slamed our syma x5 around the house. Now I have bean warned " your not flying THAT in here".

Reactions: snowghost
My P4 has a ceiling protector that realy works, it is also real good looking and works every time, my wife...... In the past we slamed our syma x5 around the house. Now I have bean warned " your not flying THAT in here".
Can you send me a picture of your ceiling protector?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Moose

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic