Carbon Fiber Props

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the "self-tightening carbon fiber propellers" on your P2V+? I was told by a distributor that they would work even though it says it was made for P2V. I am just not sure about it. If you have use them, did you notice any difference?

Here we go again LOL.
Search the V+ board and find a lot of answers.
Don't use the boards search, that sucks huge.
Use in your browser/google this: Carbon props site:www.phantompilots.com
You will get plenty of answers.

No they are been proven NOT to increase any value or what ever.
They are even worse on all area's.
They will work, but it isn't worth the effort.

:) I love this thread. Wish somebody would post it every couple of days.

But to answer your question, the carbon props don't do much for you. Some people find they are too stiff and introduce weird wobbles while other people say there's no difference. I don't think anybody has ever said they were better.

You also have to be careful because the carbon fiber ones can cut through skin a lot easier than the originals (although the originals can give you a nasty gash too).

You might want to try the new plastic ones from DJI (9450's). They have a slightly different pitch and are supposed to give you a bit more lift.

https://store.dji.com/product/self-tigh ... propellers

eyecon82 said:
Carbon fiber blades are like spinning razor blades

Nice, i can use it to shave me. :p
A multi purpose tool that V+.
Lawnmower, leaf blower, razor, fan, branch clipper, what else ?

I have nice scar on my face (its like 5-7cm long) from tripping over and cutting it on something last August. (non phantom related!!)...When stupid parents let there kids get to close when I land I tell them the scar is from the Phantom. That usually does the trick and sends them running.

justin00 said:
I have nice scar on my face (its like 5-7cm long) from tripping over and cutting it on something last August. (non phantom related!!)...When stupid parents let there kids get to close when I land I tell them the scar is from the Phantom. That usually does the trick and sends them running.

Women fall for guys with scars, they find it very sexy. They find it more manly etc...
I guess you tell them a different story.

Yeah I tell them I just beat up the nerd playing with the drone, and thats why I have the controller hehe :p

I like your thinking though...my fiance (spelling???) might not though!

O/T: I see your in Belgium.. I loved it there in Bruge when I went to EU last year... Was seriously considering moving from Aus to Belgium/Bruge.. but yeah kind of went in to the hard basket for now. Looks like there are lots of jobs for what I do (I.T) So might be a possibility one day..

so yeah.. carbon fibre props..

ToThePoint said:
justin00 said:

Women fall for guys with scars, they find it very sexy. They find it more manly etc...
I guess you tell them a different story.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl