Carbon Fiber Props for P3S

Reaction score
I asked sort of this same question in another thread but that thread seems to have died.

I'd like to get carbon fiber props for my P3S. The listings for some of the carbon fiber props for sale on Amazon show the DJI logo, but I'm not sure if these are made by DJI and/or compatible with the P3S. I'm just always somewhat skeptical when buying off the internet.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Yeah I've been thinking about having some of these for my P3S. Have a look at RC GEEKS. They have some Official DJI carbon fibre Phantom Props for 12 quid (if you're in U.K.) with white prop tips. Look decent and plus they're official DJI.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm not sure if these are made by DJI and/or compatible with the P3S. I'm just always somewhat skeptical when buying off the internet.
DJI only sells carbon reinforced props. You can find a list of all props DJI sells for the P3S here.

Do the DJI Carbon reinforced props cause any interference issues like Ive heard about with CF props?

Personally , I would stay away from carbon fiber props for the P3. There is nothing wrong with the standard ones. Carbon fiber is strong and light but in the event of a 'mishap' they will transfer a lot of energy to the motors/mounts where the standard ones will absorb the energy and break, saving the motors/mounts

Just my opinion

Reactions: Summerpaws

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT