Car charger for Phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
I can't seem to find a car charger for a Phantom 3 standard controller and battery. I see plenty of Phantom 4 chargers. Anybody know where I can get one. Thanks

I can't seem to find a car charger for a Phantom 3 standard controller and battery. I see plenty of Phantom 4 chargers. Anybody know where I can get one. Thanks
Not sure where you are but here's one example, shipped from China. 70W 4A Car Charger For DJI Phantom 3 Professional Pro Advanced Standard Battery 707943736781 | eBay

If you're in the UK you can get one shipped from there, for example. Intelligent Car Charger 17.5V 4A 70W for DJI Phantom3/4 Drone Battery Controller | eBay

(Added later) Ah, I see from a previous post that you're in the US.

The Anbee charger is another popular car charger for the Phantom 3.

Anbee-Car-Charger.png

Last edited:
Reactions: phill45
But note that the Anbee charger will only charge batteries
There are 3 variations of that charger at the link above. Two of them are able to charge the remote controller too.

There are 3 variations of that charger at the link above. Two of them are able to charge the remote controller too.
Apologies if I've missed them, msinger, but the only two other Anbee chargers I can see on that link are under 'Similar items' and 'Customers who viewed this item also viewed' Those do, indeed, have a connector for a controller - but they are for a P4.

It doesn't matter really as long as the OP is aware that the main item linked to does not charge a P3 controller as well as batteries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve7777
My controller has the flat type plug instead of the round plug. It looks like these chargers have the round type plug for the controller. Do it come with some type of adapter. I don't see how it would work.

My controller has the flat type plug instead of the round plug.
You'll need some type of charger that has a USB port (like this one). Or if you're driving a modern car, you might even have a USB port in your car.

Charger.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3