Can't use DJI GO since instaling Litchi

Reaction score
I thought I would try Litchi out since it was on sale, now I cant seem to connect to the ac via the Go app.
When I plug the cable in it opens litchie even with a force stop.
I have uninstalled litchi and it still wont connect via Go.
The remote is conecting to the ac and can start stop motors without any app conected.

Devices are:
P3A
Samsung Galaxy S6
Nexus 2
Same issues both devices.

Im not quite sure what to try next. Any help would be apreciated. Thank you x

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Did you clear the cache? Some litchi material may still be lurking on the devices.

Reactions: 4lex
If Litchi is set as the default app for the USB connection, you'll need to clear that preference in the Settings --> Apps section of your devices so they start prompting you to choose an app when you connect the USB cable. Or, are you saying DJI GO starts but does not connect?

Reactions: SCGENE and 4lex
Preferences/ Choose: ONLY ONCE each time if prompted, clear preferences.

Reactions: 4lex
Why is the process so complicated on android devices?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Pharm
If Litchi is set as the default app for the USB connection, you'll need to clear that preference in the Settings --> Apps section of your devices so they start prompting you to choose an app when you connect the USB cable. Or, are you saying DJI GO starts but does not connect?
Im saying both. That was the case that litchi opened automatically. Then i uninstalled it and now DJI GO will not connect at all.

Im saying both. That was the case that litchi opened automatically. Then i uninstalled it and now DJI GO will not connect at all.

Clear DJI go's data and cache, reboot

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West