Can't get out of GPS-Atti Mode

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 running the latest firmware in Naza Mode. When I connected to my Assistant software, it tells me it's in GPS-Atti mode. This was confirmed when I flew it the other day and it was drifting all over the place. It was not staying stable as it normally does in GPS mode. It compass calibrated fine and got more than 6 satellites. Any idea what to do or how to fix this?

2wh4m0m.png

Plug the controller into the PC and recalibrate all the sticks and switches and sliders in RC12 (even though it says not to).
Then plug the phantom into the PC recalibrate all the sticks and switches and sliders the Phantom Assist.

I cant recall what my values were on the U, X1,X2 values (haven't flown the P2 in a while). I think they should be hitting -/+ 1000 when the S1+S2 toggle switches are at either positions 1 or 3. Maybe the switches aren't hitting their max positions and therefor your phantom remains in ATTI mode.

And make sure you are getting 7 sats or more as 6 = ATTI drift.

Thanks for the tips. Yeah, i get the less than 6 satellites part, what I don't get it what the heck GPS-Atti mode is. I thought you were either in GPS or in Atti, not both at the same time. On my monitor through the avl58/ios module it came through as GPS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav