Can't fly since last update....

Reaction score
Hi everyone, am unable to connect to p4 since last update. Reinstalled dji go... no joy. When connected only brings up p4 advance as option. What should I do... Please help.

Did you update RC as well? Both AC and RC should be updated. As with any update these days, update at your own risk.

Reactions: wutangdaddy
I having the same problem. At our cabin, couldn't do any aerial photographs because of weak signal and aircraft disconnected.
Help please

Reactions: wutangdaddy
Did you update RC only? What about AC? I believe DJI Recommeded updating AC first then RC to avoid issues. This was the case for p4p+ owners. Could be the same for p4.

I have p4p. Can't figure it out. Says weake signal when standing right next. It stated during a flight. Thank goodness for RTH.

Hi everyone, am unable to connect to p4 since last update. Reinstalled dji go... no joy. When connected only brings up p4 advance as option. What should I do... Please help.
If you are talking about the P4 and not the P4 P etc, there have been no firmware updates since last year. If you are referring to the recent DJI GO4 update, there were a number of threads complaining of similar problems. Apparently the DJI server was down for a bit this week and people were unable to connect their device to their AC/RC. A few have reported having success after waiting for a couple of hours and trying again. You should be able to use the drop down bar on the home page of the app and select your drone.

There is a new firmware update I noticed today for p4.
I will certainly not doing the update for a while.
I wait until other pilots decide to update, to make sure it's running smoothly.
And yes if you decide to update,
Yes AC 1st then RC
I do not jump to updates, it's very true------ if it works ok, why fix it!

I updated my p4 today and now it will not work. It shows up on my iPad screen as collecting version information. Camera doesn't work either. How do you uninstall??

No, where and how can I get it??

JoeYonk I was instructed by dji just today so I feel ur pain.
Instead of me confusing you cause of MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE,
I'm going to give you dji phone number.
I called today about same thing your going thru.
They spent an hour walking me thru every step.
I'm afraid I will leave out a step so if you can call them tomorrow
You will have a peace of mind it was done right.
Here is there number:
Dji 818-235-0789
Just follow the prompts you may have to wait a bit to talk to
Someone but it is worth it.
It took ten mins. Until I was connected but I'm so glad I called
And waited

No problem at all. I wish I could walk u thru but I know me and I will undoubted miss
A step and screw up.
Dji will set u in right direction

Thanks for all your help. Iost connection to my RC also. Used dji online help....they were very good. Talked through manually connecting RC without using dji go app.

tevek I hope you found the firmware that is out there from DJI.
DJI was great in helping me. I just missed a couple things. Works great now. Now it's back to learning photography and using my p4p for video and photo.
Thanks to all here. I'm learning a lot and hope when my confidence and skill improve I'll be able to pass forward like all theses awesome pilots on this site
Once again, Thank everyone.

tevek I hope you found the firmware that is out there from DJI.
DJI was great in helping me. I just missed a couple things. Works great now. Now it's back to learning photography and using my p4p for video and photo.
Thanks to all here. I'm learning a lot and hope when my confidence and skill improve I'll be able to pass forward like all theses awesome pilots on this site
Once again, Thank everyone.
Yeah I yeah I posted that thread the day before the new FW was released, a couple of dramas but all good.
Good luck and don't bin it!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj