Can't connect camera to app. New to this whole world!

X- -121 y- 27 z- 403 mod- 1603

See if you can get that 1603 just a bit lower.

Here's mine just checked it.
IMU 05-08-16.jpg

So I have it this low. I did an advanced cali.. took it outside and did the compass dance and the red and yellow kicks on.. and I plug it back in and I still get the windows popping up saying I need to advanced calibrate

About as good as I can get it.. I have spun magnets around this thing for at least 2 hours total

Attachments

• 1462917142117.jpg
    1462917142117.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 286
So I have it this low. I did an advanced cali.. took it outside and did the compass dance and the red and yellow kicks on.. and I plug it back in and I still get the windows popping up saying I need to advanced calibrate

About as good as I can get it.. I have spun magnets around this thing for at least 2 hours total

Been busy all day working on a time lapse of the mercury transit that photographed yesterday morning. Any how until you can get a working RC unit do not fly the P2. Did you have a solid yellow LED after switching S1 up and down five times before starting the compass cal?

So what's new?? Were you able to get a good compass calibration outside?

No I couldn't get a good compass calibration. Red yellow flash

More then likely caused by controller since you've never been able to connect it to the software. Have you given more thought to buying a used NDJ6 controller.

Is there no way to adjust the gimbal without the x1?

No there isn't any way to adjust the gimbal without a working controller. Since you have been unable to connect the controller to it's software and do a full calibration there is absolutely no way to make any adjustments. Nor should you consider trying to fly it without replacing that controller as you will be doing nothing but compounding problems. Look you've done allot of work already on getting everything together to be stopped by one piece of equipment.

We have gone through a hundred and thirty messages and countless phone calls not even counting PM's back an forth just to be stopped by one component.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm trying to figure out if I should get the controller with an x1 on it or if I have to get one without it

That's not what I'm saying. I'm trying to figure out if I should get the controller with an x1 on it or if I have to get one without it

Get the newer controller as the wheel on the side is much easier to work plus it has a lipo battery builtin.

What is the difference between ndj6 and dj6? I got one here I'm looking at that's dj6 with the x1 brand new from dji

What is the difference between ndj6 and dj6? I got one here I'm looking at that's dj6 with the x1 brand new from dji

Bill the NDJ6 2.4GHz is the latest controller available ifor the P2 non-vision it has a builtin lipo battery, tilt wheel (X1) on the leftside and new electronics.inside. By far it is a better unit then the DJ6 that you and doesn't work. This one is still available online for $49.50 dollars plus free shipping buy it you won't be disappointed the other one for $30 had a loose antenna mount which I didn't notice till now. Look I have both and you could get me to use the old one ever again unless I broke the other.

DJI Phantom 2 Remote Controller NEW IN BOX OEM 2.4 Transmitter Spare

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhhh now I get it.. we had a misunderstanding.. this whole time I thought the only x1 there was was the type I had.. with the lever in the back.. I had no idea the others have that wheel on the front.. I ordered it.. that's what I was trying to ask you

Ohhhhhhhhh now I get it.. we had a misunderstanding.. this whole time I thought the only x1 there was was the type I had.. with the lever in the back.. I had no idea the others have that wheel on the front.. I ordered it.. that's what I was trying to ask you

Now when it comes in charge up the battery by plugging into your computer with power switch off. When that is finished then the remote has to be paired to the P2 so read the user's manual on how to do the pairing.

I wasn't ignoring you the last couple days.. I was in the hospital.. I'm not giving up on the project.. I'm a pretty patient person.. I worked for a long time getting those compass numbers down.. and I know that the numbers will fluctuate but it seems drastic.. but I know nothing about this stuff.. hopefully the controller calibration fixes the issue.. I've just been trying to slowly buy all these parts in fear that I'm gonna find out one of the boards are ****** up or something.. but I'm not giving up lol you have gotten me this far.. I'll be an expert by the time we get this thing right

I wasn't ignoring you the last couple days.. I was in the hospital.. I'm not giving up on the project.. I'm a pretty patient person.. I worked for a long time getting those compass numbers down.. and I know that the numbers will fluctuate but it seems drastic.. but I know nothing about this stuff.. hopefully the controller calibration fixes the issue.. I've just been trying to slowly buy all these parts in fear that I'm gonna find out one of the boards are ****** up or something.. but I'm not giving up lol you have gotten me this far.. I'll be an expert by the time we get this thing right

You'd think!! [url=http://www.desicomments.com/desi/smileys/][/URL]

Have you gotten the new controller in yet??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl