Cannot see any video on iPhone 6+

that is happening to me too, tried it on an Iphone 5, Iphone 4s and a tablet, I can not see video

that is happening to me, tried it on an Iphone 5, Iphone 4s and a Android tablet, I can not see video.. All other features work perfect... Help!

Geert said:
dmesen said:
that is happening to me, tried it on an Iphone 5, Iphone 4s and a Android tablet, I can not see video.. All other features work perfect... Help!

See : viewtopic.php?f=27&t=27447#p252502

Geert

**** I was thinking of buying the app no I am scared already lost a pv2+ recently. I guess I'll just stick to the amps and mods

It is alarming how may people are having wifi module issues. I've had my P2V+ for about 6 months and have really only "lightly" used it.
Quality control needs improvement if these issues occur in such a short timeframe. It will be interesting to see how many others will be affected by this as time goes on.

I had less than 2 hours total flight time on a P2V+ when the FPV went out. Hoped it was software, and could be fixed, It wasn't. Finally broke down and shipped it back to DJI. Nearly 2 months later I got it back with a note telling me that the video xmitter was the problem. Absolutely terrible support. You pretty much stay in the dark as to where the repair process is, and there's just no way to get info from this outfit. Having spent a good bit of time in the PRC, Taiwan, and S.Korea, this is pretty typical of the cultures. We in the western world have been spoiled, I guess. We need a good American made product. When the DJI stuff works, it works well, but heaven help you if it craps out on you.

I really doubt you fried your wifi module via the booster app. I've used it over 100 times with no problems at all (FPV out to 9900' without modifying the P2V+)! I normally use Android but have used the iPhone app on my iPad4 with no problems. I recommend borrowing a friend's Android phone, installing the app, and trying it out.

Well my replacement Wifi module came in the mail from DDM and will swap the modules later today.
Other than the photos from DDMs post elsewhere, does anyone have a link to a video showing the swap that I can watch before doing it myself? (I know I heard it is simple but just want to make sure I don't miss anything). Thx

Swapped the wifi Module, and now the video is working :)

The only thing was unsticking the old module was a ***** (even with a hairdryer)!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1