P2V+ cannot see video on DJI Vin App on iphone 6

Reaction score
I am connected through the extender because I can control camera and sim card records pictures/video but I only see a circling gear where the FPV should show on the App. I bought it used and know virtually nothing about flying. Drone does power up and will take off and is controllable with flight controller.

Any ideas? Is wifi module bad?

I have the same problem. Everything works, except the view of the camera. Circling gear like hè is still searching.
I have checked the WiFi-connection boy pinging it and everything is ok.

Did you of anybody else has a solution?

I believe if you have updated to the latest vision losing the vision is a side effect, I also believe you cannot recover from this with a new wi-fi vision board, I understand this is documented and know on this forum - do search to gain more knowledge.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

This sounds like the wifi module has broken. This likely isn't due to the firmware being updated.

Can I ask whether you can see the flight data such as altitude and drone battery life? But you can't see any video?

If so then this is a very common problem and means that the NAND chip in your bottom wifi module board has been corrupted. This can be fixed by removing it from the drone, soldering leads onto the board, connecting it up to a computer and manually reflashing the software. It's quite a complex process.

Alternatively you can purchase our repair.
Here for the USA repair - DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus WiFi Module FPV Video REPAIR SERVICE Lifetime Warranty | eBay
Here for the UK repair - DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus WiFi Module FPV Video REPAIR SERVICE Lifetime Warranty | eBay

Best wishes

Olly

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl