Cannot link RC with Phantom 3 standard - newbie

Reaction score
Hi All
I cannot get the RC and aircraft to link.
It got unlinked at some point when I tried linking that RC to second Phantom 2 standard that I bought.
Also I did a firmware upgrade on both machines.
Now I cannot link either RC to either aircraft.

I've read somewhere that the linking issue was related to the latest firmware. So any suggestions will be amazingly welcome including maybe going back a firmware version .... how do I do that?

If you have an idea and need "hands-on", I'm happy to meet anywhere in Sydney to sort this out.

I hope someone can help me out with this.
James

I'm confused. Your thread title says P3S but your post says you tried to connect to your Phantom 2. Did you really try to connect to a P2 or is that a typo?

Hi All
I cannot get the RC and aircraft to link.
It got unlinked at some point when I tried linking that RC to second Phantom 2 standard that I bought.
Also I did a firmware upgrade on both machines.
Now I cannot link either RC to either aircraft.

I've read somewhere that the linking issue was related to the latest firmware. So any suggestions will be amazingly welcome including maybe going back a firmware version .... how do I do that?

If you have an idea and need "hands-on", I'm happy to meet anywhere in Sydney to sort this out.

I hope someone can help me out with this.
James
They did something, who knows, I had the same problem two days ago after no problem for 6 mos
I had to remove the dji. Go app and load the new app called phantom before phantom4. Then my controller reconnected as normal

Hi Tevek.
Thanks for the reply.
No there are no green lights unfortunately.
And thank you for the link to that great site .... I'll check out using one of the firmware links for downgrading and hopefully it solves my problem.
Excellent

I'm confused. Your thread title says P3S but your post says you tried to connect to your Phantom 2. Did you really try to connect to a P2 or is that a typo?

Hi Pharm,
I appreciate the reply.
Yes it was a typo ... should have been a 3, i.e. P3S.
I shouldn't post stuff late at night. :)

They did something, who knows, I had the same problem two days ago after no problem for 6 mos
I had to remove the dji. Go app and load the new app called phantom before phantom4. Then my controller reconnected as normal

Hi gljurczyk,
Thanks for the reply.
I haven't tried uninstalling / re-installing the DJI GO app. I'll give that a try.
Also I think you are saying that there's a new app called "phantom before phantom4" is that right?
Is that from the Google Play App store?

Hi gljurczyk,
Thanks for the reply.
I haven't tried uninstalling / re-installing the DJI GO app. I'll give that a try.
Also I think you are saying that there's a new app called "phantom before phantom4" is that right?
Is that from the Google Play App store?
I've never heard of 'phantom before phantom4', there are only two dji apps for the phantom series and yours should be DJI GO. Maybe try uninstalling
/re-installing to the latest version.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl