Cannot Connect To My Aircraft

Reaction score
I have a P3. Using DJIGo on my iPhone X. Received a message to update the firmware. Turned on my remote controller. Turned on the aircraft battery (it was fully charged). Went to the network settings on my iPhone X and chose "phantom 3_xxx". Either the DJI app or the iPhone would not produce a blank for me to insert the default aircraft password. I have my iPhone IP and DNS configurations set to "automatic". Have been using this iPhone to connect to my aircraft since the fall of 2017 without any issues.Gave my phone more than 10 mins tome to connect without success. Deleted the app; went to the Apple App Store and redownloaded the app. Went through the steps outlined above and got the same results. Until I can insert my default aircraft password I cannot connect to my aircraft. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Your Firmware upgrade or reinstalling DJI go might have reset your drone's password to 12341234 again. You need to go to WiFi settings and find the menu where you can "forget networks". Click on " Phantom 3 xxx" network and make your phone forget it. Then restart your aircraft and your phone and look for the drone's WiFi channel. You should now be able to type 12341234 and it should connect.

Reactions: RodPad
@Bhloscaidh

Had you every changed the default password?

Yes on the tell your phone to forget that connection, the try a reconnect.
** Note you do not need the phantom on to connect to the remote.
There is remote function to reset password and SSID name on the remote.

Rod

@Bhloscaidh

Had you every changed the default password?

Yes on the tell your phone to forget that connection, the try a reconnect.
** Note you do not need the phantom on to connect to the remote.
There is remote function to reset password and SSID name on the remote.

Rod
Thank you both for your suggestions. As I was about to attempt both of your suggestions, and after seeing my P3 name appear on my iPhone's available network menu, I clicked on the P3 network name and much to my surprise the password box appeared. I entered the default password and I was connect to the aircraft. That was a totally unexpected response, but very much appreciated. I have no idea why it took 24 hours and multiple attempts at refreshing the phone and deleting and re-downloading the app to get it to function properly but it is. Thank you both again for your time and suggestions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94