Can you steal a drone from the air with another remote control or other technique?

Interestingly, there is kit out there that will scan and show locations of drones, circumventing the standard encryption, it also shows the location of the transmitter.. being installed in airports as we speak.
What concerns me is that if DJI can circumvent the birds pairing/encryption, so can bad guys.
Someone here should beat me to decoding the data with RTLSDR, cos it might be ages before I get around to it!

There are many anti-drone solutions, which in some cases allow takeover through protocol manipulation. Not at a price for ordinary people though.

Here's one.. Isn't that the company related to the guy who published info on DJI encryption keys last year?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There are many anti-drone solutions, which in some cases allow takeover through protocol manipulation. Not at a price for ordinary people though.

Here's one.. Isn't that the company related to the guy who published info on DJI encryption keys last year?

Reactions: Fischerinho
What branch of the military did you serve in?
I served in the army, 6 years in The Royal Engineers and 6 years in Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers I changed cores half way through as I wanted to have more hands on work in my trade and not just spend my time either driving lorries up and down the country or building bridges I was a qualified engineer before I joined and did not want to lose my knowledge by not working in that position.

I served in the army, 6 years in The Royal Engineers and 6 years in Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers I changed cores half way through as I wanted to have more hands on work in my trade and not just spend my time either driving lorries up and down the country or building bridges I was a qualified engineer before I joined and did not want to lose my knowledge by not working in that position.
All my appreciation, congratulations. What was the biggest project you worked?

??

dron.jpg

I wish you a Merry Christmas! ?

How to Find a Lost Drone - Mavic Air, Pro, Spark & Phantom

• Love

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31