Can you run 2 P3's off of 1 ipad

Reaction score
I just picked up a P3P today. My Son has a P3S that he has been using my ipad mini 2 with.

Can it be used back and forth between the 2 ac. Would I need to have 2 separate apps. Can I even get 2 apps to download. Or will it say all ready installed.

I just picked up a P3P today. My Son has a P3S that he has been using my ipad mini 2 with.

Can it be used back and forth between the 2 ac. Would I need to have 2 separate apps. Can I even get 2 apps to download. Or will it say all ready installed.

I have 2 P3Ps running off one Android so I would imagine you can do the same with Apple.
I just gave the drones different names and it keeps seperate records for each one.

I have 2 P3Ps running off one Android so I would imagine you can do the same with Apple.
I just gave the drones different names and it keeps seperate records for each one.

Do you have 2 apps installed so the settings stay correct.

You can only install the DJI GO app once on your mobile device. While most settings are stored on the Phantom itself, some of them (e.g. General Settings --> Measurement Unit) will be stored on your mobile device and will be used no matter which Phantom you fly with that mobile device.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl