Can not reproduce path to..

Reaction score
After a week of endless trying
to find the path to peak focus treshold in the dji app i managed two times to see it is there but
i cant reproduce it evendo if watched endless u tube instructions

Have a p3a

Maby someone is able to help me?

Wr Henk

After a week of endless trying
to find the path to peak focus treshold in the dji app i managed two times to see it is there but
i cant reproduce it evendo if watched endless u tube instructions

Have a p3a

Maby someone is able to help me?

Wr Henk
I've never heard of peak focus threshold. Can you describe what you're looking for?

In the meantime, in order to access the camera settings the AC must be powered up and connected to the app.

Hello

It are red lines surrounding the subjects if the funtion is on
Where the most red lines are is the focus the best
Google explanes but how to find the path to it in the app is difficult and i found it by accident but cant reproduce it

Wr Henk

Hello

It are red lines surrounding the subjects if the funtion is on
Where the most red lines are is the focus the best
Google explanes but how to find the path to it in the app is difficult and i found it by accident but cant reproduce it

Wr Henk
I know what you're describing. I have this feature on my Canon DSLR. And yes, it is known as focus peak. Very useful if your vision ain't so good!

I'm not sure what you saw, however, please know the Phantom 3 camera is a fixed focus camera and as such it is not possible to adjust focus. Focus peak on a P3 would be useless to the user.

There is a similar feature for exposure known as Zebra. Maybe that's what you saw.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the reply

Yes if seen the zebra's
That is also useful and i can find and use it in the app
The peak focus tr function
is there somewhere and i understand that you can see the best in focus parts in the screen where the most red lines are and locate your sensor amying there to get the best sharp picture
Now i only have to find the path to experiment with it

Wr Henk

If it was that easy
But no if you read my post
Been there twice but cant find how i got there
Wr Henk

Unless I'm missing something, dji go 4 is ONLY for the phantom 4, we need version 3 for the P3, correct?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94